Sender:
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:58:28 -0400
From:
Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Graham, I'm glad you asked that question, I was going to bring up the
same issue.

Our company has Legal Approved/Signoff of the entire MFP/Retention
Schedule year couple of years.  When items come up for destruction, I
get Division Managers approval. To break it down, our Legal Council
approves the MFP/Retention Schedule to make sure we are adhering to the
proper retention citations or life cycles.

The Division Managers are giving authorization that the records are no
longer needed and that there is no hold against them.

This seems to satisfy our State/Federal Regulations.

Hope that helps.

Tracey Ann Black

Records Administrator

Business Support Services Division

Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company

327 Moody Street ~ PO Box 426

Ludlow, Massachusetts  01056

Direct Line: 413-308-1272

Main Line:  413-589-0141 ext. 272

Fax:  413-589-1585  ~  Email:  [log in to unmask]