Sender:
From:
"McAdam, Pilar C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:39:56 -0700
This question is directed to those US companies administering RIM
services in multiple countries:

My department is a centralized service group administering RIM services
for our company.  We have a corporate contract with a third party
service provider, and are centrally processing all their invoices, for a
RIM service provided to our company at locations throughout the US.  We
also have company locations in Europe, Asia, etc., and would like to
expand our current contract to cover the third party services in these
locations, too.  The supplier has offices around the world, so all would
seem good.  We've asked the supplier if they can invoice us for the
international services in US dollars so that my department can process
the invoices in parallel with the other invoices we receive from them.
The supplier is scratching their head and acting like no one has ever
asked for this before.  I'd like to know if we're really breaking new
ground here.  Has anyone out there set up this type of process
internationally?

Our challenge is that if the invoices cannot be processed centrally in
the US -- and that implies being paid in US dollars -- our department
may not be able to administer the service in the non-US locations.  Your
perspectives and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Records and Information Management
Shared Services Group
The Boeing Company