Sender:
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:56:41 -0400
From:
Stephen Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
It does make sense. A better word than "cheap" is "inexpensive", at least in
this case. (I tend to think of cheap as "low quality") By not investing the
resources into a records program, means that it will take a long time,
essentially getting done between  other tasks or during down-time. With lots
of time to think about how it can be done, you're likely to develop a very
accurate program, but one that takes a long time to develop and complete.

--
Stephen Cohen, MLIS
Records Manager & Archivist