Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:37:42 -0600
I hope this is not sent to the junk folder, I don't know that would probably
make me cry.

Recordkeeping
The making and maintaining of complete, accurate and reliable evidence of
business transactions in the form of recorded information.

This definition sounds like it was written by Ben Beard.

Chris Flynn