Sender:
From:
"McAdam, Pilar C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 16:08:54 -0700
I'm working with some IT folks in my company to develop a requirements
document for incorporating ERM functionality into document management
processes and applications.  I'm a RIM person with only limited IT
knowledge.  For educational purposes, I've referred the IT architects to
the DoD 5015.2 standard.  We're not obligated to use that standard, and
I've explained that to IT, but thought the standard was useful in seeing
how ERM requirements can be defined.

One of the IT architects asked me the following question: Is there a
data model available from DoD for this system?

I've got no idea how to answer his question, how to research it, or who
to refer him to.  Can anyone on this listserve help?

Thanks,

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM
Records and Information Management
Shared Services Group