Sender:
From:
Kenneth Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2007 08:47:42 -1000
You should think about either manually encrypting the file before you send it - even winzip now offers an AES encryption option - or look at an appliance like Zixmail that can do this for you automagically. The latter would require more IT support, but I would depend on the volume of these emails to are if that made sense.