Sender:
From:
Tim Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:19:45 -0700
Richard,

Our offsite storage vendor at my last job got into the document shredding business, competing with another company that only does shredding.  Both companies offer a square counter-height bin with a slot on the side near the top for office workers to put confidential documents in.  Only the office supervisor and the shredding route-man have keys to open the bins.  I have seen these used in such places as hospitals and banks where they fill out many forms with "Personally Identifiable Information."  I believe normally the bins are removed entirely and replaced each time.  Both companies shred and recycle their paper.

Maybe a similar setup would work for you; contact your recycler or one of the shredding vendors about it.

Tim Barnard