Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 11:39:28 -0500
From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Good point made by Steve. But that doesn't stop records managers from contacting the media regarding these stories and offering our expertise.

A few years ago our local newspaper ran a series on open records related to our state laws. I contacted the writer about a point she had made, and in the exchange she learned about the RIM field and interviewed me for an article on RIM that she put in the series. (They've never consulted me on any subsequent records-related stories, though...)

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Blvd.