Sender:
From:
Joy Groves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 16:31:11 -0700
Hi everyone:

I am under the understanding that cleaning up your corporate drives
before implementing an Electronic Document Management System is the wise
thing to do.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some reading material or
guidelines for this? I have seen the "Bucket" approach for organizing
the various folders but would also like record series nomenclature built
in since these link to records retention. I work in the Oil & Gas sector
so would very much appreciate input relevant to this industry.

Joy Groves

Supervisor, Records Management

Daylight Energy Trust

Ste 2100, 144-4th Ave SW