Sender:
From:
"Allen, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 07:59:15 -0400
Note from Flavia

Sandra Allen
Records Management Supervisor
NB Power
506-458-3482

________________________________

From: patricia rukidi [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: January 08, 2008 5:19 AM
To: Allen, Sandra
Subject: Difficult to send email out

Hi Sandra

I got here safely, long trip 21 hoursof d flyinghow is everybody. was
unwell he first 3 days and i stayed in bed but I am much better enjoying
every bit of it.  The country is beautiful, green and lots of fresh
food, so i have put on alot of weight.  Have you moved in the new
offices, what is new their.  Eben left Sunday for Trinidad and the kids
are doing well.   i am supposed to fly out on Sunday but I am sure you
have heard the problems in Kenya, Nairobi our neibours so gas is scarce
but i hope it will lont affect the flights right now the violence there
is increasing but do not worry I am miles away from there but the gas to
Uganda where I livecomes through Kenya so there are line ups at gas
stations.  I am enjoying my lelatives and my mum mostly.  I went to my
dad's grave and visited a very few relatives.  could you please send me
a link on how to get into my nbpower mai.  I have doing
nbpmail.nbpower.com but from there i cannot go any further. Looking
forward to seeing you soon.  greet everybody, i havent seen any snakes
or lions yet.   it is very hot here.  I sent this e-mail using my nieces
laptop so you can reply to the same e-mail and i will get it.   how was
new year.  I havent missed any of the snow storms you got.

Flavia otuteye

<http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>
This e-mail communication (including any or all attachments) is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any use, review, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this e-mail, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof, immediately. Your co-operation is appreciated.
Le present courriel (y compris toute piece jointe) s'adresse uniquement a son destinataire, qu'il soit une personne ou un organisme, et pourrait comporter des renseignements privilegies ou confidentiels. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire du courriel, il est interdit d'utiliser, de revoir, de retransmettre, de distribuer, de disseminer, de copier ou d'imprimer ce courriel, d'agir en vous y fiant ou de vous en servir de toute autre facon. Si vous avez recu le present courriel par erreur, priere de communiquer avec l'expediteur et d'eliminer l'original du courriel, ainsi que toute copie electronique ou imprimee de celui-ci, immediatement. Nous sommes reconnaissants de votre collaboration.