Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2008 13:48:27 -0600
From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Lijuan Yu wrote "The problem is that you can not prove what have been
destroyed in regards
to the transitory records.I don't have a listing of the transitory
records? how about you? If we don't know what have been destroyed, does it
make any sense to keep the destruction certificates?

What do you think? Many thanks."

I have a feeling that many people are using the Transitory Files category
much the same way that Miscelaneous is used.  This is scarey.  Many things
can fall between the cracks.

Your best bet is to find out what has been included in "Transitory Files" so
that if a discovery action occures, you *can* prove one way or another what
was destroyed.

--
Graham Kitchen

(866) 333-2015