Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:55:11 -0700
From:
"McCutcheon, Stephanie" <[log in to unmask]>
To compare the current times/situation to what went on behind the Iron
Curtain is absurd.  Reminds me of the idiots who compared the chain link
fence we used to have on the border in San Diego with the Berlin Wall.
Review your history and leave politics off the list.

Stephanie McCutcheon