Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:40:15 -0500
From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Sandra:

Although not the easiest read, ARMA's new RIM Core Competencies document
might be of some use to you in evaluating what skills and abilities are best
suited for the position/staff.  It is in part targeted to HR staff that need
to do some of what you are describing.

You can find it at: http://www.arma.org/competencies/index.cfm

Tod Chernikoff, CRM