Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:18:03 -0700
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hi George,

My immediate thought from having been a SLer a while back (not recently,
things might have changed) is that it's probably most analogous to either a
website (as Taina noted) or a teleconference. I don't recall having been
able to save anything there analogous to a document and I can't imagine
Linden Labs keeping every phrase ever typed by any user ever - specifically
because that would create enormous legal liability for them. So I'm not sure
I believe there are RIM ramifications to SL specifically unless/until one of
those two things changes. Same with World of Warcraft (WoW). To me the
record is whatever the output is of a SL session that would require
memorialization - same as would be from a teleconference or a Webex session.

I am happy to be persuaded otherwise by the list....?

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins