Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:46:09 -0400
Sender:
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Folks

Its been fun, but its time to move. My current workload and private life do
not allow me to continue on as both ListPA for recmgmt-l OR publisher of
RAIN. It was not an easy decision to make. I enjoy doing both, but there
comes a time when one must step back, reevaluate and make a decision. I've
spent the last few months approached different folks about talking on the
responsibilities of being both the publisher of RAIN and taking on listadmin
duties. I have discussed the latter with the List Goddess Susan as well as
with Marc and both are in agreement that the selectee will be an excellent
addition to the team.

As for RAIN that was even harder as I wanted to find someone who would take
on both responsibilities. Turns out the individual who will take on the
listadmin duties has agreed to taking on the responsibility for RAIN. This
individual has over time taking a very strong interest in RAIN, how it is
produced, what search terms are used and most importantly how the stories
are selected for inclusion. The individual will, I am sure, be able to
produce a thoroughly unbiased, nonpolitical, and balanced RAIN. While we may
have had our contretemps in the past I believe that this individual has only
the best interests of RAIN at heart.

This was not an easy decision to make since RAIN was started over 10 years
ago and many folks have come to depend upon it. I've enjoyed putting forth
RAIN for these oh so many years and have also enjoyed serving as one of
listadmins for a truly great resource. Over time I've come to know many of
you even though we may never have met F2F. So without further ado let me
introduce the new publisher/editor for RAIN and the new member of the
RECMGMT-L admin team.

MARION SUMERIANLIBRARIAN

Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives

--

Peter "RAINman" Kurilecz
April 1, 2008