Sender:
From:
"Daniel W. Noonan, MLS, CDIA+" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:45:46 -0400
Hello Michael: I would probably start with the local ARMA Chapters
(http://www.arma.org/about/chapters/index.cfm select Northeast Region)
Central New Jersey-Princeton, Northern New Jersey, and Metropolitan New
York.  I would also keep an eye on positions in local government.  With the
continued State of New Jersey PARIS Grants Program funding there are bound
to be positions being created at the local government level.

Hope this is of assistance --

Daniel W. Noonan, MLS, CDIA+
Electronic Records Manager/Archivist
The Ohio State University Archives