Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:46:25 +0100
From:
Abram Azagury <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

I am new to this list and just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

I have been in the software industry all my life. In the past 10 years I
have been working as an independent consultant on a number of projects
(large and small).

My career spans almost every aspect of the business.

From my early beginnings as an "Autocoder" programmer (IBM 1440) in the 60's
and a Systems Programmer on IBM /OS in the mid 70's to an Entrepreneur in a
successful start up software company in the 80's in France, Spain and Italy;
acquired by Computer Associates Int'l Inc. at the end of the decade and
later on, in the USA, as a Senior VP for the Asia Pacific region until 1997.

I am currently working with a small group of clients in the UK (mostly
Regional Governments) and with software vendors as an advisor in the
marketing and strategic positioning of their products. One such product is
in the Record Management area which would explain my interest in this group.

Best regards to all

Abram Azagury

UniServe Consulting Ltd
One Porchester Gate
London W2 3HN

Tel: +44 20 3239 9393
Fax: +44 20 7806 8303

::: Internet Email Confidentiality Footer :::
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should
destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet
email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information
in this message that do not
given nor endorsed by it.