Sender:
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 03:57:31 +0800
From:
Nelly Sengalang <[log in to unmask]>
ok, i guess i need to narrow down the scope.

What about those professional in other fields who helps in record management
program?

fireman - give advised on what kind of fire extiguisher is suitable to be
used in an organisation incase of fire. Example, usage of HALON instead of
water.

lawyer -  related to litigation

archivist -  record appraisal

engineer - give some idea on what kind of building structure suitable to
keep vital record.

architect - give view on the layout of the vital record room (where to put
the water sprinkle) and so on.. example: the granite mountain

micrographic technician - will give info on type of micrographic used and
how to handle it.

What i need to know here is who are the rest of the professionals that will
involved, and what is basically their roles and responsibilities?

i hope my scope is narrow enough or clear enough.

thanks