Sender:
From:
Anne Merwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 18:33:47 -0500
Maureen asked...

1.  Max vendor intake.... our vendor recently did a max intake of 800
boxes (containers) we assisted our vendor by applying their barcodes prior
to pick-up and supplying a hard copy of our detailed label which had
attached to it part 2 of their barcode.  This way they can scan the box as
it arrives on the dock and shelve the boxes, but complete the data entry
at a later time.

2.  Max vendor release (perm out)...our maximum release (through the same
vendor) was 2 separate batches of 450+.  The only limiting factor in this
project was their physical warehouse space.  Our business who owned the
cartons had not done a very good job of managing them and prior to turning
them over to the new owners (divested business) I wanted to confirm that
my system had the correct information for each. This project was
accomplished in 1 week, including the day I spent reviewing them.

In both instances we informed the vendor well in advance and mutually
agreed upon project deadlines.

Thanks

Anne Merwin
Corporate Records Coordinator
Huntsman International LLC
10003 Woodloch Forest Drive, #8036
The Woodlands, TX  77380
Tel: (281) 719-4022
Fax: (281) 719-4045
Cell: (713) 775-6586

 "Lifting a person's vision to higher sights, is the raising of a person's
performance to a higher standard." Peter Drucker