Sender:
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:48:49 -0700
I want to thank everyone who replied to my request on Name Criteria for Electronic Records.

Some good resources and information on naming rules were furnished by Peter K and Taina Makinen.  I've passed along.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM
1-253-229-4555

"This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and excempt from disclosure under application law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by calling 1-253-229-4555, or by reply to this communication