Sender:
From:
Annemarie Toth-Waddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:21:34 -0400
Hello,
Would anyone be able to suggest some options on how to securely store
and make accessible print copies of a corporate disaster recovery plan.

We have developed a large document that is made up of the individual
plans of our various branches together with an overview that we plan to
update at least annually.  The team members need to be able to access
this in case they can't obtain their part of the plan, but our Security
staff would retain overall access to the plan since it contains
confidential information.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where and how we should store
print copies of the plan?  They would need to be securely stored offsite
and accessible to team members.

Are other organizations using safety deposit boxes for instance?  Or
perhaps an option like Iron Mountain?  It is just a very large binder so
it wouldn't take up that much room.

Any ideas or experience you have had with what other organizations are
doing would be very welcome.

Regards,
Annemarie Toth-Waddell
Information Access Manager & RIM Manager for the Legislative Assembly,
Legislative Library,
Legislative Assembly of Ontario,
Queen's Park,
Toronto,  ON  M7A 1A9
Telephone: (416) 314-8515  Fax: (416) 314-8541
E-mail: [log in to unmask]