Sender:
From:
Leslie Knoblauch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:40:52 -0500
Hi ListServ Members,
In roughly a year or so I will be starting the job search. My goal is to
find a records management job out of the country, preferably in the
United Kingdom or Australia. I want to gain a broader, and more global
view of the field of records management. I am a little worried about
trying to find overseas work with the current state of the global
economy, but I feel like it is a goal worth trying for. I was hoping
that some of you would have some helpful tips, guidance, or links to
resources regarding locating records management positions outside of the
United States. Any help you can provide would be very much appreciated!
Sincerely,
Leslie

--
Records Management Archivist