Sender:
From:
Stephanie Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:26:19 -0500
I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my inquiry regarding TAB
Product's scanning services.   Your feedback was very helpful.

Have a great day!

-Steph

__________________________________
Stephanie R. Hill
Corporate Compliance Administrator
Wendy's International, Inc., One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017
Direct: (614) 766-3873  |  Fax: (614) 764-3243

----- Forwarded by Stephanie Hill/Corporate/Wendys on 11/12/2008 09:19 AM
-----

Stephanie Hill/Corporate/Wendys
11/07/2008 11:57 AM

cc

Subject
TAB Products

Hello List.

It has been a quite a while since I have posted anything to the list.  I
am a fellow lurker.  To introduce myself again, I am not a records manager
by title.  However, I have records management duties in the form of
assisting with the preparation of policies and trying advise on best
practices as it relates to our company and the restaurant industry.

I wanted to know if anyone has used a company by the name of TAB or TAB
Products and would be willing to share their experiences with this
company.  Looking to possibly use their services to scan/image files.
Also, if there are some recommendations for other companies.

I did check the RECMGMT archives first and the only recent items
mentioning TAB were for seminars.

Thank you.

-Steph