content-transfer-encoding:
quoted-printable
Sender:
From:
"Harris, Yvonne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:28:53 -0500
Good morning,

Currently, I subscribe to the Listserv and I have pass the word on to a
few of my co-workers about the listserv, who's interested in
subscribing. My problem is that I've been on the listserv for so long,
that I don't know how a new person subscribes. Please explain.

Thanks,

Yvonne

Yvonne Harris
Records, Imaging & Mail Manager
Ohio Police & Fire Pension Fund
614-628-8260

Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message.