Sender:
From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 00:55:49 -0400
Boston City Council
Massachusetts
http://cityofboston.gov/citycouncil

By email please send this "transactional" as Boston City Council's Ann Hess Braga indicated for the last public meeting of our Boston City Council...

On 9/29/09, Braga, Ann Hess <Ann.Braga at cityofboston.gov> wrote:
>"You will be able to view how the Council stenographer completes her work on the transactional minutes during the Council meeting tomorrow.  As we have discussed before, the actual output is in shorthand code, specific to the particular stenographic machine operator, and the actual output serves as a personal reference to the stenographer when working with the Clerk to complete the official minutes of the Council meeting."

Better scopist services, records retention, records management and archiving are needed for Boston City Council that use more current technology, more current software that makes more readily available online all the records created from Council public meetings, see also
http://www.scopists.com/Scopistry/