Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:42:43 -0400
From:
Carol Choksy <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
We all need to pitch in on this one! Far too many organizations,
including government agencies at all levels are unaware of what vital
records are and how they impact business continuity. Directors,
executives and IT will listen when we make the case pointing to a
standard. Several of you have told me they use standards like "best
practices" and do a quick assessment of where their organizations are
as compared to the standard/best practice.

The more of us contribute to the making of a standard the more it
becomes a "best practice" and the more we can all use it to argue for
changes and improvements in our own programs.

Records management, respect!
Carol

Sent from my iPhone