Sender:
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:05:51 -0600
From:
Terry L Stallcup <[log in to unmask]>
I would first like to say thank you for allowing me to join your forum.

Our firm specializes in HR and Business Consulting and Executive Placement
Services.

We have a specialization in the Corporate, Legal and Professional Services
Field. We enjoy recruiting for Executive positions and specifically enjoy
Records Management/Conflicts Management/Professional Development positions.

Our consulting is focused on Organizational and Leadership Development.

The Records Management field is a particularly specialized area we enjoy
working with.  We place Directors, Managers, and Supervisors.  It is great
to see how much the industry has evolved and how more and more organizations
and law firms are hiring specialized Record Management Professionals.  It is
great to see this area of expertise being recognized.

We have also seen a big migration from paper to electronic documents in the
last few years. However, we still hear that many organizations still feel
uncomfortable with destruction policies around the paper leaving only the
electronic. We also hear complaints from our clients in regards to the
support systems out there for this area.  If you have a system that you
think highly of - recommendations are appreciated.

We do see a rise in the preference for a CRM by employers; however the CRM
population is still small in comparison to the overall Record Management
population.  We are certainly curious as to the feeling by RM's as to the
reason so many have not pursued this certification. Are there other
educational avenues that the RM community finds more valuable or just
valuable?

We are currently conducting a search for a Record Manager - CRM preferred
and Conflicts Manager/Supervisor or Analyst - JD required to be based in
Dallas.  The salary range is based on experience.

If we can be of any assistance to anyone or can provide any resources,
networking etc. please let me know.

I love learning and growing by participating with professionals in various
areas we engage.

Thank you again and Happy Holidays and a Great New Year to everyone.

Terry L. Stallcup

President/CEO
Ultimate Consulting, Inc.
10 Years of Excellence 1999-2009