Sender:
From:
Ginny Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:33:51 -0500
"Earl wrote:"It can't be only about bringing in new clients, can it vendors?"

OK I'll step up to the plate-  We are probably guilty of not putting enough
emphasis on bringing in new clients so our primary focus has to be our
attention to keeping existing customers happy. Every one of my customers
has my home and cell phone in the event they need to talk with me. A mentor
of mine once told me to make sure you are doing everything right before you
try to obtain more business- Kind of a "build it and they will come" philosophy
that seems simplistic but it has worked for us. Granted, we only have a small
fraction of the boxes the hughest records management company stores here
in Minneapolis but I can guarantee that every one of them is as important as
the next. Everyone in our organization does everything possible to exceed our
customer's expectations or they get shrinkwrapped to a two wheeler.
Jeff Fronius President Advanced Records Management"

I would like to say that I ditto what Jeff has said, our motto has always
been "Service is Priority One!!", We have never lost a customer due to poor
service and we continue to grow with new customers as well.

Ginny Martinez, Manager
Olde Ink, Tucson, Arizona