Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:12:50 -0500
From:
Diane Carlisle <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Phil,
The Executive Summary of the 2009 Salary Survey includes the following statement: "In the U.S. when median base salary is analyzed by isolating CRMs versus non-CRMs, the result showed a 31% higher annual median salary for individuals with certification. (The base of U.S.
CRMs who provided salary data was 237 individuals. However, the number of Canadian CRM respondents who provided salary data was not large enough to allow for a similar calculation of a salary differential.)"

I am sure that the list will provide additional input for you as well - but the above information should be helpful.

Regards,
Diane