Sender:
From:
Ken Larkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:51:30 -0500
We currently use iManage/DeskSite as our document management system, so
we're looking at the one that will integrate with it. I'd like for everyone
to have one place to search and find everything related to that specific
client/matter, i.e., Word Docs, Excel Docs, .pdfs, emails as well being able
to see the physical location of files, minute books, closing binders, etc.

However, they are also making us look for a stand alone system that will
only be accessed in the Fileroom without any integration.  If they choose
the stand alone route then I will want to look at different vendors.

Thanks!