Sender:
From:
Christopher Ferry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 15:05:44 -0500
I understand your concerns, but please do make a distinction between
WikiLeaks and Anoymous.  While the hacker group called Anonymous cites
support for WikiLeaks as their motivation, the two groups are distinct.

Anonymous mostly just likes having a target to aim at and the limelight to
bask in.  This same group went after the Church of Scientology when Tom
Cruise made some public comments.

It is all part of a Continuity of Operations (COOP) or Disater Recovery Plan
to know what to do in case of a DDOS or other hack attack.  This isn't
really anything new.

Christopher P. Ferry, CRM