Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:03:29 -0500
From:
"Stephen M. Garner" <[log in to unmask]>
I cannot remember the name of the organization Alex may be referring to.  I tried a quick Google, and I think it is National Records Centers, Inc. (www.nationalrecordscenters.com).

About seven years ago, I submitted a RFP to develop a national contract for my former employer.  One of the competitive bids came from a group that brings together their independent member storage vendors, develops a single contract with uniform pricing and a single monthly bill.  It was nice because you get the illusion of using one company across the nation when you are in fact getting the sometimes better service of smaller independent vendors.

Stephen M. Garner
Records Manager
Phillips Lytle LLP
1400 First Federal Plaza