Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:50:04 -0600
From:
Jeff Fronius <[log in to unmask]>
You are correct Mr. Garner- it is NRC.
I would urge anyone that has a need in multiple markets to first work
with your current CRC (assuming you are happy) whether they belong to an
association or not. We have every incentive to assist you with an
enterprise wide solution and monitoring to assure you are getting the
services you deserve in all locations. Many quality oriented
independents cannot not join an association if they already have a CRC
in their market. Nonetheless, many of us are providing RIM solutions all
over the world that includes centralized billing, parallel software
products, certified media vaults, etc.

Happy Friday All!

Check out our new website!  www.arm-mn.com
Jeff Fronius