Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 08:30:25 -0500
From:
"Rifenbark, Deb" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
We allow support staff access and manage exceptions when needed.  For the concern that you have listed, the file room supervisor should remain excluded from those matters that he/she had previously been excluded from if the matters are active and knowledge concern remains.  Walls are established based on the client request / need, so it should continue to be honored.  An alternative might be one where a waiver is sought to clear the requirement.

Good luck!

Deb Rifenbark, CRM | Chief Records Officer | Stinson Morrison Hecker LLP
1201 Walnut Street, Suite 2900 | Kansas City, MO 64106-2150
T: 816.691.2616 | F: 816.412.8177
[log in to unmask] | http://www.stinson.com/

This communication is from a law firm and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender for instructions concerning return or destruction, and do not use or disclose the contents to others.