Sender:
From:
"Heraldo, Karen (CA - Toronto)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:33:27 +0000
With the encouragement of Peter I am posting my question to see what the listserv of Records Managers from all over the world have to say:

- is there a best-practice or set protocols on how a company who inherits another company's records because they went bankrupt and were bought out - how they can legally have them destroyed.

...and thanks Peter I will follow the directions you gave also.  Much appreciated and will talk to our in-house council as well.

Thanks
Karen