Sender:
From:
don warner saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 23:11:07 -0500
Are Boston City Council Library collections being disbanded?... How
might we preserve the Boston City Council Library collections?... that
include the range of City Printing Department publications all with
the Union bug, fancy printing exemplars. How can be preserved the
internal Reports?... of Boston City Council staffs, among the hundred
or so staff that prepared internal Reports for example the notorious
Report that Boston City Councilors aren't subject to Sunshine Open
Meetings and FOI Freedom of Information Public Records principles of
Open Government !