Sender:
From:
"Bergeron, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:56:18 -0400
Over the past year, several city departments have independently built a
social media presence (e.g., Office of Emergency Management, Public
Library, Office of Economic Development).

In an effort to develop a consistent "brand" or image for the city,
avoid further freelancing and fragmentation, and to use social media to
the best advantage for city departments and our citizens, we have
established a committee that will develop a plan for the city's use of
social media and a policy for content and fulfilling the state's laws
relative to records retention.

If any on this listserv have government social media plans or policies
in place or under development, we would very much appreciate it if we
could receive a copy of those materials.   Any input would be welcome as
it will help us learn from and build upon others' experiences.

The listserv will not accept attachments.  Kindly copy the text of your
document into the body of the listserv email or send it along as an
attachment to my personal email: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!!!

Paul R. Bergeron, MMC, CA

City Clerk

229 Main Street