Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 00:40:19 -0400
From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Flame was introduced (according to one news service ) in an AngryBirds upload.

And where do we find birds?  In the Clouds!

Okay that is all true but we cannot draw any conclusions about "The Cloud" from any of that.

And somewhere in Israel, the programmers are watching me play Angry Birds and marveling that I have not beaten the free levels yet! ....... and they hacked my Bluetooth phone and are saying "Again with the Vault talk??, we should launch a drone on this meshuganah!"

Hugh Smith

(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM