Sender:
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 05:34:08 -0700
From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Invalid RFC822 field - "Â Sock Hop 2012!". Rest of header flushed.
Metro MD ARMA Year End Banquet:
 Sock Hop 2012!
 Wednesday, June 13, 2012
 O'Donnell's Sea Grill
311 Kentlands Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD
 Networking - 6:00 PM; Dinner – 6:30 PM: Awards and Presentations: 7:30 – 8:30
Our 2011-2012 chapter year is coming to a close, and we are ready to celebrate once again. Join us for an evening of great food and 50’s nostalgia as we install next year’s chapter officers, present the Vendor of the Year Award, and recognize those who have made noteworthy contributions during the year. Don't be a square, Daddy-o, come on out to the Sock Hop!
In keeping with our Sock Hop theme, we will be collecting your contributions of new socks for adults and children, which will be donated to the Dwelling Place, an organization that supports homeless families in Montgomery County.

IMPORTANT: We will be presenting our Education awards at the banquet. They include a year's worth of free chapter meetings and a paid registration to the ARMA conference in October. If you want to and are eligible to apply, complete your application(s) as soon as possible and submit them to Deborah Armentrout, CRM, [log in to unmask] The forms are available for download on the chapter's Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/MetroMDARMA/. If you have any questions regarding the awards, contact Deborah.

Please remember that we will be collecting pairs of new socks for the Dwelling Place. Any donations are welcome.

Menu: The Metro Maryland Chapter Board will provide crab dip and spinach artichoke dip appetizers.  Entrees are your choice of O’Donnell's Signature Crab Cakes, Herb-roasted Chicken, Broiled Atlantic Salmon, or Fresh Vegetable Penne.  Dessert and coffee, tea, and other soft drinks are included.  Cash bar will be available.

Reservations Required: Please RSVP by 5:00 PM on Monday, June 11, 2012 by responding to your online invitation or visiting Online Registrationat http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3608919375. No refunds for cancellations after Monday, June 11 at 5:00 PM.
Cost: Online registration with credit card, $35.00 for ARMA members and $40 for non-members. For questions regarding registration, please send message [log in to unmask] All registrations are pre-paid. We cannot guarantee the availability of meals or seating for walk-ins. No credit cards will be taken at the door.

Directions:  From 495 (Beltway) take I-270 N toward Frederick, MD.  From I-270 (local lanes), take Exit 10, Clopper Road, turn right at the light onto Diamond Ave/Clopper Road (Rte 117).  Turn left at the next light onto Quince Orchard Road (Rte 124).  Turn left onto Great Seneca Highway (Rte 119) and right onto Kentlands Boulevard.  Look for the restaurant on the right.  From Frederick, MD take I-270 S to MD-124, Quince Orchard Road Exit Number 11B; turn left onto Great Seneca Hwy.  Then turn right onto Kentlands Boulevard, and look for the restaurant on the left.