Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 14:05:23 -0700
From:
Tyrene Bada <[log in to unmask]>
I work at the City of Beaverton, and we are part of the ORMS project. My job is to help administer the system for city employees.

Tyrene Bada, MLS
Records Management | Office of the City Attorney
City of Beaverton | PO Box 4755 | Beaverton OR  97076-4755
p: 503.526.2298 | www.BeavertonOregon.gov<http://www.beavertonoregon.gov/>

[cid:image001.png@01CE6063.6494B860]