Sender:
From:
"Meinhardt, Peggy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:14:26 -0400
Good morning, I am introducing myself as a new "returning" member to this ListServ.  I have been in the Records Management field for 20 years working as Records Manager for Hernando County (FL) Clerk's Office.  On June 23rd I joined the Orange County (FL) Comptroller's Office as Assistant Manager of Records Management.  I am very excited to be working in Orange County and look forward to connecting with fellow records managers in the area - some of whom I have already known professionally for years.

Also, I am currently a CRM Candidate and have passed parts 1-4.  In August I will be taking part 5 for the third time!  I have had trouble with the "technology" part of the exam and I would appreciate any suggestions on where to focus my study for the "nuts and bolts" technology questions, e.g. website development, programming languages, etc.  Since my RM experience is not heavily technology-based, that seems to be what I am struggling with the most.

Looking forward to the daily "tips" and commentary from all of you on this list!

Peggy Meinhardt
Assistant Manager, Records Management
Orange County Comptroller's Office
1800 Cypress Lakes Drive, Suite 200