Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:16:08 -0400
From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Bill,

Regarding the definition of Content Management ProgramŠ

The definition of Content
<http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/GLOSSARY/C/Content.html> .  This
definition shows that Content is Data and/or Information that is intended to
be shared and/or displayed (e.g. the Content that will populate a document
or the Content that will populate a web site).

The definition of Content Management
<http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/GLOSSARY/C/Content_Management.html> .
This definition focuses on Content Management as being four distinct things:

1. Content Management - The professional discipline.
2. Content Management - The solution set.
3. Content Management - The processes.
4. Content Management - The capabilities.

The definition of Program
<http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/GLOSSARY/P/Program.html> .  This
definition focuses on a Program being a bundling of Project and Releases,
implying ongoing work that is beyond the scope of a single Project or Work.

Therefore, the lexicographically correct combination of the definition for
Content Management with the definition of Program yields the definition of
Content Management Program
<http://www.if4it.com/SYNTHESIZED/GLOSSARY/C/Content_Management_Program.html
> ., where the definition is anchored the in the root definitions of Content
and Program, and focuses on the aggregated or bundled set of Projects and
Releases that focus on the extended delivery of specific types of Content
(i.e. Data and/or Information) for the purpose of being shared and/or
displayed, and as it pertains to Content Management.

I hope this helps.

My Best,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)