Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:01:35 +0000
From:
"Creamer, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Maybe being next to that big dam colors your opinion, but for those of us not in that position, we still need pens and pencils for when the power goes out.  I can remember it was not too long ago I was sitting in the lobby of my condo with about 20 other people with personal electronic devices and extension cords daisy chained down the hall to an elevator bank, which was the only working electricity we had access to, and that only because of a back up diesel generator.

Bill Creamer
Records & Conflicts Manager
New York, NY