Sender:
From:
Ilona Koti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2014 22:14:01 -0700
For one,  I can't believe I'm answering this question on the listserv to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day, but it would be the first edition Through the Looking Glass, with the red cover by Lewis Carroll and any first edition major or unique cookbook prior to 1965.

Two,  I know Chris Flynn has been looking forward to this day for a long time.  I hope you've been practicing your pirate voice matey.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device