Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:24:30 -0400
Subject:
From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
That made me sick.  I am sure it is also a health hazard for the staff.  This is probably a situation where the Selectman or supervisors just don’t have the wisdom to recognize their responsibility.  A concerned citizen should take them to court.

In New York, Connecticut or Massachusetts this would not be allowed.  It is only as time passes that people recognize the true value of these collections and then restoring them is enormously expensive.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM