Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:27:26 -0600
Fred,

As any AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGAVIST would tell you, these records are
permanent.

Chris Flynn
I be the Captain of all I survey
master to all
No man's slave
the way to find is held by the queens device
Where I be? I be free upon the sea.
Look at ye shall find me, much to your peril should you be flyin the wrong
flag
My signature is carved into those that appose me
the block shall never see my neck