Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:24:48 +0000
From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Apologies everyone, forgot to add my info to the reply. I'm located about 40 miles north of the San Diego convention center and attend events there periodically. While there be sure to visit some of the "must see" places such as the Balboa Zoo and Balboa Park (site of 1915 Exposition) and museums, tours of the USS Midway aircraft carrier and other ships (Star of India sailing ship, a Russian submarine, etc., San Diego Wild Animal Park, and many other attractions.

John Guthrie
City Clerk Records Manager
City of Oceanside
300 North Coast Highway
Oceanside, CA 92054
760-435-3004

-Subject: Re: Listserv Party in San Diego

-Ok I'm a bit late here but the Gaslamp area starts about two blocks from the convention center so shouldn't be too challenging for most. I won't have the opportunity to attend the
-convention this year but hope to make the listserv party. Will ask some friends for recommendations of favorite haunts that would be good candidates for holding the gathering.