Sender:
From:
Fiona Kearney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 16:59:17 +0100
Hi all,

I am the Communications Director for the IRMS in the UK
http://www.irms.org.uk/.
I would like to extend an invite to our colleagues in North America to
submit papers for our annual conference in 2015.

The IRMS are looking for speakers to present at the IRMS Conference 2015.
The conference is taking place at The Celtic Manor, Newport, Wales from the
17th - 19th May 2015.

In line with our theme of 'Information:  the new currency' our main topics
for 2015 are:

   -      Value: Information as a Corporate Asset

*The benefits of ensuring your information is recognised as your
organisations lifeblood*

   -      Risk: Governance and Compliance

*Taking a risk approach to the effective management of information and
records*

   -      Costs: Challenges and Opportunities

*Reducing organisational costs by implementing efficient information and
records management processes*

   -      Cross Border: Data Exchange and Sharing

*Processing and transferring information confidently and compliantly*

   -     Technology: Speculate to Accumulate

*Demonstrating efficiencies through the use of technologies*

   -      Skills: Stepping into the Future

*People: the new currency?  Developing the necessary skills for this year
and the next*

   -       Imagineering: Themes and Dreams for Tomorrow

*From solid plans and developments to blue sky thinking, hopes and
aspirations, the only limit is your own imagination!*

   -       The end of the road: Retention, Disposal and Decommissioning

*Ensuring that the disposition of records, media and systems is fit for
purpose*

All submissions should be with us than no later than *1 November 2014*.
Those successful will be notified by no later than 30 November 2014.
To submit a paper fill in the application form on the website
http://www.irmsconference.org.uk/call/

Regards
Fiona Kearney
IRMS Communications Director