Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:48:25 +0000
From:
Pilar McAdam <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
My perspective on the value of the Certificates of Destruction is a bit
different.  If you have a documented process, and the every-2-weeks
destruction is captured in your monthly invoices, then I donıt think that
the certificates add any value except as backup to the invoicing process.
Once the invoice has been paid, the backup information for the payment
starts to lose value.  Iıd recommend retaining the certificates for the
same amount of time as you retain other invoice payment backup
documentation.

Just one womanıs opinion.

Pilar C. McAdam, CRM, ERMm
Los Angeles, CA