Sender:
From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 11:22:12 -0800
We played Life and Sorry.  Also, another board game that had a covered
dome in the middle and you would push down on the dome and it would pop
and 'roll' the dice that were in the dome.  Then we moved playing pieces
around the very small board.  I can't remember the name of it.  I had
brothers so we played Monopoly and Risk.  I disliked Monopoly and Risk
after awhile because those games could last forever!!

My favorite now is a card game called Nerts.  It's a wild, fun, group
game.  Each person has their own deck of cards.  It's kind of like
solitaire, but with a group.  We use regular playing cards (all the deck
backs have to be different), instead of Nerts cards.  I've only played
once with real Nerts cards and that was harder then when playing with
regular playing cards.

Susan Beamer
Records Manager
Eastern Washington State